Ben Rose Estate Agents

Tel: 01772 395295

Email: info@ben-rose.co.uk

21 Hough Lane
Leyland
PR25 2SB

Darwin Drive, Leyland

Offers Over £44,995

3 Bedroom House - Semi-Detached

  • Three Bedroom
  • First Time Buyers
  • Semi Detached
  • Large driveway
  • Sought After Location
  • Must Be Viewed
  • Awaiting EPC Rating
  • Approx 865 SQ.FT

Ben Rose Estate Agents are pleased to present to market this three bedroom, semi-detached, new build property in a much sought after location in Leyland. The house is being presented with no chain and has been fitted with new carpets and blinds. This home would be ideal for a first time buyer. It is located just outside of Leyland town centre and its fantastic schools, shops and amenities and is in close proximity to the M6 and M61 motorways. Viewing at earliest convenience is highly recommended to avoid any potential disappointment.

Internally, the property briefly consists of of a welcoming reception hallway, with the kitchen just off here and comes with an integrated oven and complimentary worktops. From here you find the spacious lounge with access out to the rear garden. There is also a convenient WC on this floor and under stair storage.

Moving upstairs, you'll find three good sized bedrooms and the three piece family bathroom with over the bath shower.

Externally, to the front of the property is a laid lawn garden which backs onto the generously sized driveway which has room for up to three cars. To the rear is a good sized garden that isn't overlooked and has patio flagging and a laid lawn. The tall wooden fencing and the mature trees to the rear also provide the garden with fantastic privacy.

The room dimensions of all our properties can be found on the floorplan.

Please note this property is offered at 25% shared ownership the remaining 75% is done through Adactus. Please call the office for further details.

Property to sell?
If you have a property to sell we can offer a FREE market appraisal and experienced sales advice.

 

Energy Efficiency and Environmental Impact

Energy efficiency chart Environmental impact chart

Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.

Property data and search facilities supplied by www.vebra.com

Spacer.gif