- I M Williams
- 5 Denbigh Street, Llanrwst, Conwy, LL26 0LL
- workTel: 01492 642551
Guide price £75,000 | The Old Mill, Llanrwst, Conwy
- Parcel of Land
- Planning consent for 2 dwellings or 1 bungalow.
- Convenient walking distance of town centre.
For Sale by Private Treaty - parcel of land with Planning consent for demolition of existing stone built former Mill premises and erection of :a) 2 Dwellings OR b) One BungalowThe site is located in a popular residential area within convenient walking distance of the town centre and all local amenities.
(Property Ref: 255)
Pleasant setting on outskirts of town centre in a residential area overlooking playing field.
Llanrwst is a small busy market town located in the beautiful Conwy Valley and has a range of shops and amenities. The picturesque village of Betws y Coed lies approximately 4 miles south and the large shopping centres of Llandudno and Colwyn Bay lie approximately 12 miles north towards the North Wales Coast.
1. Demolition of existing stone Mill and erection of bungalow and alteration to means of access Application No 0/2916, Conwy County Borough Council, dated 15th April 2005.
2. Demolition of existing stone Mill and erection of 2 no Dwelling houses, Application No 0/38511, Conwy County Borough Council, dated 1st February 2013.
Plans are available for inspection at the Agents Office.
Site: Extending to approximately m2.
4/5 bedroom Detached Bungalow comprising:
Kitchen/Diner: 5.61m x 4.38m ( 18'5" x14'5" )
Utility: 4.1m x 2.17m ( 13'6" x 7'1")
Lounge: 5.37m x 4.31m (17'7" x 14' 2")
Bedroom 1 : 4.7m x 3m maximum ( 15'5" X 9' 10" )
Bedroom 2 : 4.7m x 3.4m 15'5" x 11' 2" )
Bedroom 3: 3.69m x 3.17m (12' 1")
Bedroom 4 : 3.28m x 2.87m ( 10' 9" X 9'5")
Bedroom 5/ Study: 4.58m x 3.07m (15' x 10' 1")
Bathroom: 4.7m x 3.07m (15'5" x 10'1")
Shower/WC: 2.43m x 2.65m (8' X 8'8")
Pair 3 bedroom semi detached houses comprising:
Bedroom No 2 :
Mains services are available nearby.
Conwy County Borough Council Civic Offices
Tel 01492 574000
1. Any information provided by the vendor or agent is not warranted- the purchaser shall satisfy himself by means of his own enquiries of , for example statutory utilities. Highway Authority , Local Council etc.
2. Purchase to make his own enquiries of statutory utilities for procedures costs etc. By service any proposed development by statutory undertakers.
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.
UK Property to buy
Choose a new location
Map & local amenities