Driffield Office: 01377 253456
sales@ullyotts.co.uk

Bridlington Office: 01262 401401
brid@ullyotts.co.uk

Agent details

  • Ullyotts logo
  • Ullyotts
  • 16 Prospect Street
    Bridlington
    East Yorkshire
    YO15 2AL
  • Tel: 01262 401401

Shortlist

No properties

 

Burlington Gardens, Bridlington, East Yorkshire£64,950

2 Bedroom Apartment

  • Ground floor apartment
  • Two bedrooms
  • Electric CH and uPVC DG
  • Parking
  • Communal gardens
  • No onward chain

**Purpose built, two bedroomed, ground floor apartment** The accommodation has uPVC double glazing and electric central heating, on site residents parking and gardens and is held under a full maintenance scheme. These properties are offered to the over 55's and this particular ground floor apartment has been extremely well refurbished, being suitable for immediate occupation.

(Property Ref: 6089)

Ground Floor Entry

Into:

Hallway

With night store heater and laminate flooring, warden alarm call system and uPVC door. Built in airing cupboard and cylinder and separate built in cloaks cupboard store.

Sitting Room

14'9" x 9'6" (4.50m x 2.90m)With TV aerial point, night store heater and French door out to gardens. Wall mounted fire place.

Fitted Kitchen

9'6" x 8'0" (2.90m x 2.44m)All re-fitted with a quality range of roll edge worktops, base and drawer units, stainless steel sink unit and plumbing for auto washer. Fitted wall cupboards, electric cooker point, cooker hood and tiled surrounds.

Bedroom 1

12'6" x 8'3" (3.81m x 2.51m)With electric heater.

Bedroom 2

11'6" x 6'3" (3.51m x 1.91m)With built in cupboard, laminate flooring and electric heater.

Re-fitted Shower Room

6'6" x 6'6" (1.98m x 1.98m)With full re-tiled surrounds, shower cubicle and electric shower unit. Pedestal wash basin and fitted mirror, low flush close coupled WC and accessories to match. Shaver socket.

Outside

Communal gardens with lawned and pathway areas, private out store for Flat 9, adjacent to the main front door. On site parking for residents and visitors.

Tenure

Leasehold. The property is held under a lease with a 75% ownership to the flat owner, no rent is payable on the other 25%. Service charges for the upkeep of the grounds, insurance etc are awaited from the vendor.

Note

Heating systems and other services have not been checked.
All measurements are provided for guidance only.
None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.

Council Tax

Band B.

Energy Performance Certificate

Rating C.

Viewing

Strictly by prior appointment.

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.

Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.

Spacer.gif