Laurence Tremayne Estate Agents

Tel: 01327 263333

18 Station Road
Woodford Halse
Northamptonshire
NN11 3RB

Upton Close, WOODFORD HALSE, Northamptonshire

£55,000 Sold (STC)

2 Bedroom House - semi-detached

  • 25% Shared Ownership
  • Two Bedroom Semi Detached
  • Overlooking Countryside
  • Off Road Parking
  • Private Rear Garden
  • EPC - C

***25% SHARED OWNERSHIP***TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS***DOUBLE PARKING***PRIVATE REAR GARDEN***
A rarely available semi-detached shared ownership property OVERLOOKING COUNTRYSIDE and situated at the end of a CUL-DE-SAC in the village of Woodford Halse. This WELL PRESENTED PROPERTY benefits from a DRIVEWAY allowing double adjacent parking and an AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMP providing UNDERFLOOR HEATING to the ground floor with radiators to the first floor. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, family bathroom and front and rear gardens. Fast Find - 14113. EPC - C

Entered via

Entered via a composite door under a tiled storm porch with outside courtesy light to one side.

Entrance Hall

17’5” x 7’6” reducing to 4’6” (55'9" x 23'0" reducing to 13'1")An impressive hallway with stairs rising to first floor, smoke alarm, white panel doors to lounge, kitchen, cloakroom and understairs storage cupboard with light and housing electric air source boiler and hot water tank. Dark wood effect vinyl flooring.

Lounge

16’1” x 10’1” (52'6" x 32'10")A good-sized room with a double-glazed window and a double-glazed door to rear aspect. TV point and telephone point. Continuation of flooring from the hallway.

Kitchen/Diner

14’5” x 7’11” (45'11" x 23'0")A range of eye and base level units with roll edge work surface over and matching splash backs. The base units include a drawer stack and a full height cupboard. Sink and drainer unit, space for electric oven and hob with light and extractor hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for tumble dryer. The dining area currently has space for an American style fridge freezer and a table. Opaque double-glazed door to side aspect, continuation of flooring from hallway.

Cloakroom

Opaque double-glazed window to front aspect, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, continuation of flooring from hallway, extractor fan.

Landing

White panel doors to all upstairs accommodation, smoke alarm, access to loft with light, full height storage cupboard.

Bedroom One

14’4” reducing to 12’5” x 8’9 max (45'11" reducing to 39'4" x 26'3" max)Built in double wardrobes with cupboards above and a further storage cupboard with hanging space over the stair bulkhead, two double glazed windows to front aspect, single panel radiator, tv point.

Bedroom Two

16’1” max x 8’9” max (52'6" max x 26'3" max)Two double-glazed windows to the rear aspect overlooking countryside, single panel radiator.

Bathroom

A white three piece suite comprising panel bath with shower attachment and shower screen, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point and light, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring.

Outside

Front

A paved pathway leads to the front door with lawn areas to both sides, the pathway continues to the driveway and side access gate to the rear garden.. A tarmac driveway provides double adjacent parking, outside tap.

Rear

A triangular shaped private rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area to the rear and side of the property. Outside lights to the rear and side of the property, wall mounted electric air source heat pump

Monthly Costs

The 25% rentable charge is £296.56 per month with the addition of a monthly service charge of £6.12 which covers external ground maintenance. There is the option available to 'staircase' and own the property up to a maximum of 80%. There was a 99 year lease issued on the 6th April 2010

Shared Ownership Details

The property is offered for sale on a 25% shared ownership basis. The remaining 75% is owned by 'Hello Homes' to see details of their requirements please visit their website : - https://www.hellohomes.org.uk/how-do-i-buy/ You must be registered with the local Help to Buy agent, this can be done via : - https://www.helptobuyagent2.org.uk/apply-online/register-with-us

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.

Energy Efficiency and Environmental Impact

Energy efficiency chart Environmental impact chart

Property data and search facilities supplied by www.vebra.com

Spacer.gif