Kingston Close, Middleton Cheney£239,950 Sold
3 Bedroom Bungalow - semi detached
NO ONWARD CHAIN. A SPACIOUS 3/4 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW WITH EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY, A GARAGE AND WORKSHOP PLEASANTLY POSITIONED IN THIS WELL SERVED AND POPULAR VILLAGE.Porch, large hallway, living room/dining room, kitchen with integrated appliances, ground floor bedroom and bathroom, two further bedrooms and a further bedroom/study at first floor level, gas central heating, double glazing, garage and workshop, plenty of off road car parking space, pleasant rear garden, well presented throughout.£239,950 FREEHOLD
(Property Ref: 6220)
Banbury 3 miles, Brackley 9 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 1.75 miles
Oxford 25 miles, Northampon 23 miles
M1 (Junction 15) 20 miles
From Banbury proceed in an easterly direction toward Brackley (A422). At the top of Blacklocks Hill take the second exit at the roundabout and continue into Middleton Cheney. Travel through the village and having passed the school and library on the left hand side turn right into Horton Road. Follow the road around for some distance until the right hand turning for Kingston Close is reached. Having turned right the property will be seen on the left hand side where a "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
MIDDLETON CHENEY lies approximately three miles east of Banbury and 1.75 miles east of Junction 11 of the M40 motorway. There are railway stations with lines to London at Kings Sutton and the larger station on the Eastern outskirts of Banbury. Within the village amenities include primary and secondary schooling, library, mini supermarket, dispensing chemist, post office and stores, doctor's surgery, bus service, two public houses and parish church.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main feature are as follows:
* A semi detached bungalow constructed of brick, bradstone and tile.
* Much improved and extended to provide a comfortable home with spacious well planned and adaptable accommodation.
* Recessed porch, large hallway with stairs rising to first floor.
* Good sized living room/dining room with most attractive cast iron fireplace with open flue and granite hearth.
* Beautifully fitted kitchen with shaker units and granite working surfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, stainless steel double oven, ceramic induction hob, stainless steel extractor cooker hood, fridge freezer, fitted dishwasher, concealed lighting above working surfaces, ceramic tiled floor, ceramic tiled splashbacks, coving to ceilings and dado rails.
* Ground floor double bedroom and ground floor bathroom.
* Landing with eaves storage cupboard.
* Two bedrooms at first floor level and a further bedroom/study with eaves storage space and velux window.
* TV points and telephone points in all bedrooms and the property is wired throughout for internet.
* Garage with up and over door, light and power.
* Workshop with work bench, light and power.
* The property stands in a good sized plot. To the front there is a lawn with flower and shrub borders and pathway. There is a long tarmacadam driveway with parking space for a number of motor vehicles.
* To the rear the garden measures approximately 45' x 27'. Here there is a patio and lawn. Outside lighting. Outside tap.
* Gas central heating via radiators, double glazing.
Mains water, electricity, drainage and gas connected.
South Northants District Council. Council Tax Band C.
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation
Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Efficiency and Environmental Impact
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.